Buckskin Council Popcorn Sale
Camp Masters Gourmet Popcorn
The Campmasters’ Popcorn Sale is coming again this fall! Campmasters Popcorn is the easiest way for your Pack, Troop, or Crew to earn funds to support its Scouting year! If you do not attend your district kickoff, and/or if you do not receive your kickoff presentation materials, be sure to call your District Popcorn Chair today! Your Popcorn Chairs are:
One of the key items in the popcorn sale is making sure that your families understand WHY this project is worth their time—the sales kit tools will help you convey that message. Money doesn’t need to be an obstacle for any family in Scouts! With a successful Campmasters popcorn sale, every family will be able to participate in the greatest Scouting year possible!
“Fill it Up” Bonus Drawings
This year, we’re having a special drawing for each complete order form that a Scout fills! Each week, we’ll be giving away a $50 Amazon.com gift card to a Scout selected from all the complete order forms that have been sent to the Scout Service Center. Here’s how it works:
1) A Scout sells popcorn to 30 different people, filling up all 30 lines on his order form.
2) The family sends A COPY of the form to the Scout Service Center, either in the mail, by fax, or scanning & emailing. Please do not send the original… you need the original to deliver your popcorn!
3) The order forms are verified*, then put into the drawing.
4) Scouts will receive an additional entry for every filled-up form they submit!
5) Each Friday at 4:00 pm, a winner will be drawn! Drawing dates are: Sept 12, Sept 19, Sept 26, Oct 3, Oct 10, and Oct 17.
6) Order forms will stay in the drawing (except for the winner) from one week to the next. That means that if you submit a filled up form, you’ll be in the drawing for ALL SIX WEEKS!!! If you then fill up another form the second week, you’ll have ELEVEN Chances to win! WOW!!!
7) A winning form will not be returned to the drawing, but if you have more than one filled-up form in the drawing, you can win more than once!
*Please note that the Scout Oath and Law will be the guiding principle of this drawing! All order forms will be reviewed for duplicate entries, split orders, etc.
As always, you can find more information—and sales help—at www.campmasters.org
Your Buckskin Council Popcorn Team
News / Updates
Click to read updates as the sale progresses.
Order Forms & Information
2014 Popcorn sale Dates
Commitment forms are due to the Scout Service Center by Friday, August 29, 2014.
Unit program calendar and budget must be turned in to the Scout Service Center by September 5, 2014
Sale Start Date: Friday, September 5, 2014
Sale End Date: Monday, October 20, 2014
Orders Due in Online System: Friday, October 24, 2014 at noon
Prize Selection Due in Online System: Friday, October 24, 2014 at noon
Product pick-up and payment due date: November 6 & 7, 2014
Schedule a specific pick-up time with your District Popcorn Chair or your District Executive
Prize orders should be entered into the online system at the same time you place your popcorn order.
Mystery House Clues
Find the secret houses, win prizes!
Clues to help you find them will appear on this page all throughout the sale. As the sale progresses, clues willl become more specific to help you hunt down the remaining houses.
Pioneer House Clues
Mt. Dominion House Clues
Elk River House Clues
Senecca House Clues
Chief Cornstalk District