Cost per Scout
(1) Scout comes with unit furnishing its own leadership, and unit eats meals in dining hall: $185 if paid in full by May 15, or $210 if paid thereafter.
(2) Scout comes with unit furnishing its own leadership, and unit furnishes its own food: $120 if paid by May 15, or $125 if paid thereafter.
Each Troop should make its own arrangements for food storage. No generators will be allowed in camp. If cooking in camp, adults pay a $10.00 fee for the week if paid by May 15. This fee is for the use of equipment and facilities. Space will not be provided in the walk in coolers for food storage. Dry ice and regular ice can be used to keep food properly stored in coolers in your campsite.
(3) The Provisional Camper Program is designed for scouts who want to attend camp for more
weeks than his troop will spend in camp, who are unable to attend when his troop comes to camp,
or whose troop cannot attend camp. The fee is $185 if paid before May 15. After May 15 the fee
is $210. No exceptions.
For additional information, call Jonathan Stevens at 304-340-3663.
• If more than one Scout from the same household is attending Buckskin Scout Reservation, the fees for each additional Scout will be discounted by $30.00.
• If a Scout wants to attend summer camp for more than one week, each additional week will be discounted by $30.00.
• If a Scout has been approved for a scholarship from the council, he does not qualify for any other discounts.
• No discounts or scholarships are available for the High Adventure Program.
Camping fees are not refundable, but they may be transferred to another Scout coming to Camp.
The only refund given from summer camp will be for a medical emergency. This must include a signed doctor’s excuse stating what kind of emergency and a letter from the Scoutmaster – NO EXCEPTIONS.
A Deposit fee of $185.00 is required to reserve a week at BSR and Camp Chief Logan for a troop.
With the new "deposit" system -- the $185.00 amount paid MUST BE used towards your summer camp fees.